Entertaining - Motivating - Effective
Our customized leadership culture programs are among the most sought after in the nation. Our mission is simple: We will motivate and inspire your employees to embrace the leadership safety culture systems and initiatives that are in place and we encourage positive value based behavior change.
Jeff "Odie" Espenship was featured in ExxonMobil Joliet Journal, February 2011, Issue 57 for his programs.
We have six different programs to choose from but we have highlighted a few below. The full suite of programs include:
- Culture Leadership Safety Presentation
- Leadership Safety Workshops
- Leadership Safety Culture Focus Groups
- OdieVision Custom Safety Leadership Training DVDs
Most Popular Programs
Leadership & Safety Keynote
Our #1 Requested Culture Leadership Safety Keynote changes behaviors one presentation at a time!
OSHA Compliance Newsletter referred to us as "trainers who go over the top" to make "safety training sizzle."
- We helped The Southern Company launch their "Target Zero" campaign throughout all of Georgia Power, Alabama Power, and Gulf Power.
- We are currently helping ExxonMobil underscore their "Nobody Gets Hurt" initiative throughout ExxonMobil Production, Development, Exploration, Trucking, Construction, and Drilling.
- We helped IBEW Local 1245 at Pacific Gas & Electric create and launch their "Peer-to-Peer" speak up and listen program.
Operational Excellence and Leadership Workshops
- We introduced our customized DVD training and culture focus workshops to Michelin.
- We introduced the term "Knock It Off" to Gallatin Steel Company, which is now used company wide to help eliminate incidents and accidents.
Let me say again how much we enjoyed seeing you at the VPPPA annual Conference. In fact, my boss was 'on the fence' about going until I told him you were the keynote speaker. He made travel reservations that day! Thank you for all you do and for autographing the poster."
ExxonMobil Port Allen Plant
Following Target Leadership presentations, changing our focus to "leading Indicators" and cultivating the term "Knock It Off", we finished 2009 with an OSHA Recordable rate of .80 which lead the mini-mill steel producers in North America. We did not have a single incident through the first 5 1/2 months of 2009. We reduced our total incidents by nearly 40% and our OSHA recordable cases by 57%."
Gallatin Steel Company
Other Points of Pride
- Progress Energy Florida reported a 48% reduction in personal injuries and a 42% reduction in vehicle accidents after working with Odie.
- AES Corporation plant achieved 12 months without a single recordable OSHA injury after several Target Leadership workshops and keynotes.
- Admiral Merchants Motor Fleet CEO called Odie's message "marvelous" and "exceeded expectations".
Target Leadership offers a well-rounded suite of programs to help ensure your business gets the most of its most valuable resource.... people.
Learn more about our programs: